Heritage Vacation Rentals LLC Policies;
** Book Directly Online Now ** www.HeritageVacationRentals.com
- CHECK-IN – 3:00PM – CHECK-OUT – 11:00AM
- Early check in or late check out requests are subject to additional charges
- Credit Card payments are accepted.
- All reservations are DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. Additional guests, over age 4, are an $10 per night. Max. 5 per unit.
- Seasonal Rentals are defined as bookings from December 1 thru April 30.
- DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS:
- Deposit 10% of total reservation due at confirmation (auto pay)
- Balances auto charged 1 day before arrival (auto pay)
Seasonal rentals must be cancelled by September 1, deposit refund less surcharge of $25, whichever is less.
All other reservations, if cancelled outside of 60 days, deposit refund or surcharge of $50 – whichever is less, if cancelled between 30-60 days prior to arrival, deposit refund or surcharge of $75 – whichever is less, and if cancelled inside of 30 days prior to arrival, deposit refund or surcharge of $100, whichever is less.
No Shows are liable for the full reservation balance. Call office to discuss other arrangements or re-scheduling options.
- Please display your PARKING PASS in your vehicle’s window during your stay and return it, along with your keys at check out.
- No Smoking or Pets are permitted in or near any of our rental units. Failure to comply can result in an additional cleaning charges up to $250.
- You will be provided ample towels and linens, depending on the number or guests staying in the room. There is a coin operated Laundromat on premises ($1.50 per load). Our office can arrange additional laundry and housekeeping services for an additional fee.
- A $50 cleaning fee is added to each reservation.
- $50 fee for after hour lock outs, $15 fee for lost or unreturned keys or Parking passes. If additional cleaning is needed because check out policies were ignored, an additional $50 will be charged.
- Our units are individually owned and contain personal property. Please understand each owner decorates differently.
- To protect our owners, the credit card used for your deposit will be held until after the unit has been cleaned and inspected. For charge backs amounts, please contact our office.
- POOL HOURS are 9:00 am until Dusk.
- RECEIPT of your deposit confirms your reservation and your acceptance of above policies.
CHECK IN GUIDELINES:
- Office hours are 9am – 4pm Mon. thru Fri. and 10am – 2pm Sat. We are closed on Sundays.
- When checking in, your keys and wifi information can be picked up at the office.
- If you will be arriving after hours, or on a Sunday, your keys, parking pass, and wifi information will be put in an envelope and placed in the black mailbox on the wall outside the office door when your unit is ready.
- If your unit has assigned parking (units 1-40), please use designated space. If additional parking is needed, you can use any space marked “V” for visitor, or any unnumbered space by the 2-story building, front or back.
- Please keep your parking pass displayed in your vehicle window during your stay.
- As a reminder, please do not use the room towels at the pool or beach. Thank you!
CHECK OUT GUIDELINES:
- Please put any wet towels/linens on the bathroom floor and leave all other towels/linens on the bed.
- Please wash and dry dishes, silverware, and any used glasses etc. and place them back in the cabinets/drawers.
- Please pick up any debris and leave floors broom clean.
- Please take everything out of the refrigerator, bag up any garbage, and place in the dumpster at the property entrance on your way out. Do not leave any garbage in the unit.
- Lock all doors and drop off keys and passes in the black mailbox on the wall outside the office door so housekeeping knows it is OK to go in and clean. We appreciate your cooperation.
**The community of Venice Villas is located approx. 1 mile south of downtown Venice and Venice Avenue. It is an older community with a lot of old Florida charm. Built in 1950, the property has changed a lot over the years but still maintains a small private beach, 2 gazebo’s at the beach entrance, a large community pool, and a laundry facility. If you are looking for modern accommodations and amenities, this may not be the best place for you. Each rental is set up with everything you will need at arrival, but it is up to you to restock paper products, cleaning supplies, condiments, and garbage bags etc as you use them. If a quiet, no frills beach community is what you are looking for, than we think you will be very happy here. A lot of our guests return time after time and prefer our laid back environment. We hope you will become a regular visitor as well.